Sunday, October 24, 2010

Norfork and Mountain Home Arkansas


October 19 Left Lake Wappapello on Tuesday morning traveling to Norfork, stopping at Welcome Center after crossing into Arkansas, Using Tom Tom most of the way until we got close then Danny decided to use Hwy 62 traveling through Mt Home and back to Norfork. Gotta go through Mt Home to get to Norfork :).  October 20  Spent Wednesday (My birthday) at Mountain View enjoying lunch at Jo Jo's Fish House with my aunt Abitha and uncle Clyde Dye visiting some antique shops and enjoying the scenery coming and going.
October 21 Thursday we visited Uncle Shorty and Aunt Ella Fay in Gasville. Enjoyed visiting with them then back to Abithas to pick up the guys then we all went to Walmart in Mt Home.
 October 22 Friday laundry in the morning and Danny drove me to Mountain Home (didn't trust me with the truck) to spend the afternoon with my mom and back to Walmart and Dollar Tree. 
October 23Saturday afternoon Shorty, Ella Faye and Harold came to visit us at Abitha's. We walked each day down the paved road at Abitha's encouraging Clyde and Abitha to join us.  Enjoyed lots of country cooking and visiting at Abithas. Robert stopped by daily to say howdy.
October 24 Sunday I spent the afternoon with my mom and aunts in Arkana while Danny moved the camper to a campsite at the Norfork dam.  Really pretty sitting here below the Norfork Dam on the White River. The fish are biting just not for those of us who don't have a pole in the water :).
Oct 25 Monday Enjoyed a huge breakfast this morning with the fresh eggs Bernita gave me yesterday then ended the day with fresh fish her son had caught "yummo" Last visit with Abitha this trip, doing a little last minute laundry. 
Called the kids to ask another favor.  Please send my medicine, don't think I'll be home anytime soon!!
Tomorrow Oklahoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment